All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$62.50 for a one-week June art-camp session ($125 value)
- Morning sessions: for children aged 5–9, meeting from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. each day
- Afternoon sessions: for children aged 10 and older, meeting from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. each day
Customers may choose any available camp session in June:
- June 9–13: Art Around the World
- June 16–20: 2-D and 3-D Mixed Media
- June 23–27: Animals in Art
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Supplies not included, extra fee of $5 applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Art Studio of Carmel
Between the 3 of them, the instructors at The Art Studio of Carmel have more than 100 years of teaching experience. The women lead art classes designed to both guide and inspire creative minds and help visitors unwind with artistic projects. After-school programs keep kids occupied with themes that rotate with the seasons, including Halloween-themed projects in October or easy paintings of white snow on white paper in December.