All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 3, 2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013
What You'll Get
Climbers scale mountains for the feeling of accomplishment and the heap of free flags waiting at the summit. Reach new personal heights with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for a one-day pass with gear rental (a $20 value)
- $19 for a three-day pass with gear rental (a $45 value)
- $49 for a one-month family membership valid for up to four people with gear rental (a $140 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 12 or older for boulder climb. 40lb weight min for ropes. All punches in punch pass must be redeemed by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ascent
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
There are 3 primary categories of services we offer:
1) Recreational climbing - Day visits, Parties, Events, Lock-ins, Outdoor trips, etc.
2) Climbing instruction - classes, clinics, and coaching. These range from the first-time climber to experienced competitor.
3) Competitive climbing - leagues, traveling teams, Open competitions.
What makes us different is our focus on serving the individuals that come to climb. We know the sport can be intimidating. We want to be a place where everyone feels welcomed and leaves with a sense of accomplishment and confidence.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
What keeps us coming in every day is seeing people have fun discovering abilities that they didn't know they had. We love seeing our members work and progress toward their goals. We work to create an encouraging environment and love seeing our members and visitors working together and helping each other grow.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Our most rewarding experiences have been seeing changes over time in adults and kids alike: growing in strength, in confidence, and in problem-solving ability. The most encouraging responses we get are from parents who have attributed growth and development in their kids to the time spent in the gym.