All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 26, 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2014
Reviewed May 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Water thrives when under pressure, much like spelling-bee finalists and fast-food drive-thru operators at the Indy 500. Unleash pressurized power with today’s Groupon to The Auto Club in North Brunswick. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a standard wash package (a $35 value). The package includes:
- Exterior hand wash
- Dressing for tires and wheels
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Wiping of dash and door jambs
- For $89, you get a wash and wax plus mini detail package (a $196 value). The package includes:
- Standard wash package
- Removal of tar and fallout from paint
- Hand-wax of exterior
- Blowout of interior
- Trunk vacuum
- For $145, you get a superior detailing package with Teflon paint sealant (a $394 value). The package includes:
- Wash and wax plus mini detail
- Clay for all painted surfaces
- Compound and polish paint
- Teflon clear-coat paint sealant
- Scrubbing, cleaning, and conditioning of interior panels
- Interior carpet shampoo
- Cleaning and conditioning for seats
- Trunk shampoo
The Auto Club’s motor-carriage mavens absolve autos of outer and inner filth through intensive washes and detailing services. During the standard wash package, caretakers hand wash grime from exteriors and dress wheels’ rubbery wrappers for highway debuts or black-tie galas in a parking lot. Windows, door jambs, and dashboards receive widespread wipedowns while vacuums suck shoe-soil from carpets. The wash and wax plus detail service digs a little deeper, rejuvenating paint with tar and fallout removal before human hands massage waxy finishes onto cars’ exoskeletons. Untidy trunks surrender hidden crud and floor mats submit to shampoo’s cleansing bubbles.
More serious auto grime flees in the face of the superior detailing, a 4- to 6-hour buggy bath that expands the wash and wax plus detail service to include compound and polish treatments for paint as well as a Teflon clear-coat sealant. Deft cloths scrub down interior panels, and seat cushions marinate in conditioning treatments. Shampoo seeks out sullied floors and trunks, and the experienced auto aestheticians stuff all car compartments with equally clean Micro Machines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Auto Club
Michael Weis founded The Auto Club at the dawn of the new millennium, consummating a lifelong love affair with customizing vehicles so they reflect their drivers' desires for style and functionality. Weis’s team calls upon more than 20 years of experience in the auto industry, a background that provides familiarity with vintage stereo and security technology and enables seamless upgrades for each make and model. A sky-blue sign modestly announces the tidy garage, around which cars restored to pristine condition or sporting tinted windows and hood tattoos of Weis's face serve as the real billboard for the crew's handiwork.