Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$45 for meal and drinks for two with one hour of indoor golf (up to $70 value)
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $24 value)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $14 value)
- One hour of indoor golf simulator (up to $20 value)
$70 for meal and drinks for four with two hours of indoor golf ($140 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $24 value)
- Four entrees (up to $48 value)
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to $28 value)
- Two hours of indoor golf simulator (up to $40 value)
$149 for XBOX party for 10 children with food ($300 value)
The Back Nine Indoor Golf
While a pro's swing may be impossible to replicate, the same is not true for the courses they play. The golf simulators at The Back Nine Indoor Golf vividly recreate more than 40 world-famous courses on the European and PGA Tours, including legendary links such as Pebble Beach and the Old Course at St. Andrews. Shifting weather conditions add to the realistic gameplay, and the simulators rely on high-speed cameras to digitally project the outcome of each shot.
The venue also specializes in gaming parties that let up to 16 guests square off in games on the Xbox and Nintendo Wii. Burgers, paninis, draft beers, and cocktails sate cravings so no one licks the screens as their golf ball traces over a digital water hazard.