Obtain a physique you can flaunt in front of amazed strangers with today’s Groupon. For $24, you’ll get two one-hour classes at The Bar Method, an exercise superbreed combining the benefits of interval training, isometrics, dance principles, and physical therapy into one revolutionary routine.
While Pilates is corrective, the Bar Method is transformative—much like those cars that transform into mech warriors. You’ll burn fat, sculpt muscles, refine your figure, and improve your strength and endurance. After a brief warm-up, you’ll tackle the upper body with weights and bar exercises. The workout continues with challenging lower body positions, and floor exercises designed to firm up your abs and glutes. Stretch and tone each muscle group, burning fat and gaining definition. This diverse and challenging workout gives you the long, lean muscles and elegant posture of a ballet dancer without the discomfort and inconvenience of wearing a tutu.
Because of its focus on stretching and lengthening, The Bar Method is also great way for moms-to-be to reduce aches and swollen joints from pregnancy. This deal is good at the Bar Method studio located in downtown San Francisco; classes take place Mondays through Saturdays. Get this Groupon and discover a new, comprehensive system of exercise that will tone you from head to toe.
- By focusing on large muscle groups – thighs, glutes, and chest – the Bar Method helps raise metabolism more effectively than regimens that focus on smaller muscle groups. – Esquire
- All it takes is one look at Burr Leonard, the owner of this incredible exercise studio, to understand how the exercise class can transform one’s body. – Dr. Melina Jampolis, 944
Tips for Moms-To-Be
The Bar Method is perfect for moms-to-be (remember, you’re exercising for two!). Here are some other tips for future-moms:
- To ensure your future-child will love America, watch lots of TV.
- You’ll have nearly two stomachs to feed, and you’re going need a lot of rest, so sleep inside a cooler filled with sandwiches.
- Help your baby grow up tough by changing your last name to Fartbot.
- Teach your embryo the value of punctuality by picking a date of birth and sticking to it no matter what.
- Do not name your baby while it is in utero. Instead, choose a name right after birth based on your baby’s attributes, such as Slimy, Cranky, or Meh.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.