The colour of each Indian herb and spice reflects its nutritional benefits, as in turmeric’s golden colour, which turns the eater’s thoughts into money-making ideas. Get rich with today’s Groupon to The Bawarchi in Brampton. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get an Indian fusion meal for two (up to a $78 total value). The meal includes:
- One starter to share (up to a $14 value)
- One rice dish to share (up to an $8 value)
- One bread item to share (up a $3 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $5.50 value each)
Two entrees (up to a $21 value each)<p>
- For $69, you get an Indian fusion meal for four (up to a $156 value). The meal includes:
- Two starters to share (up to a $14 value each)
- Two rice dishes to share (up to an $8 value each)
- Two bread items to share (up to a $3 value each)
- Four soups or salads (up to a $5.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21 value each)<p>
The chefs at The Bawarchi surprise diners with a menu comprised of traditional Indian fare plus classic dishes enlivened by fusion techniques. Starters such as tandoori rack of lamb or dry chili paneer or chicken combine worldly flavours in a delicate balance that blenders could never achieve. To refresh palates before the main course, selections—including okra crisps or fusion mango salad—reinvigorate taste buds. Entrees range from vegetarian dishes such as the palak paneer with baby spinach pureed with indian cottage cheese, to heartier fare including butter chicken or the adventurous lobster or goat masala, for palates in their experimental college years. A choice of rice and bread accompanies meals, with options such as lamb biryani or saffron rice and three types of tandoori bread.
Chefs spend equal time perfecting each entree’s presentation to match Bawarchi’s elegant decor of dark-wood furnishings and patterned purple tablecloths. Though not included in today’s deal, patrons may also complement meals with libations from the beer, wine, and cocktail menu.