What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for water-park admission, zipline passes, and sodas for two ($78.96 value)
- $95 for water-park admission, zipline passes, and sodas for four ($157.92 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Memorial Day or Labor Day or during special events. Not valid for birthday parties or groups. Not valid with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Beach
When you think of Cincinnati, you might not imagine live palm trees, white ocean sands, and tumbling waterfalls, but all of those sights can be found throughout The Beach's water park. With more than 40 different slides and attractions intended for guests of all ages and interests, the park provides entire days' worth of sun-soaked leisure and excitement. Here are a handful of the available attractions:
- Big Kahuna: This water slide plunges riders through 500 feet of fast-paced twists, turns, and drops, and a final drop down one last hill into a pool.
- The Cliff: Five stories. Three seconds. That's the power of gravity, which makes this slide the closest thing to a controlled free fall in the entire water park.
- Hang Ten: This completely enclosed slide sends guests on a blind ride through the twists and turns with only the occasional bit of starbursts before the final splashdown.
- Click here to see even more thrill rides.
Sites to Relax
- Kokomo Lazy River: Inner tubes float with a gentle current along this 1,200-foot loop, which winds throughout the park and gives visitors a chance to enjoy the sunshine as well as the views.
- Paradise Cove: Sculpted rock formations, verdant palm trees, and soothing waterfalls surround the cove's central pool, which is heated to 80 degrees. There's always the option to simply sunbathe on one of the lounge chairs.
- Rental Cabanas: Accommodating up to eight people, these shady cabanas provide an ideal base camp for groups looking to duck out of the heat for a bit.
- Click here to read about all of the available options.
- High Tide Hoops: Families or small groups can perfect their slam dunks and fadeaway jump shots in this shallow pool's basketball court.
- Big Surf Wave Pool: Recreating the vibe of a tropical beach, this wave pool routinely sends 750,000 gallons of heated water careening toward the shore—spectators can safely watch from the shade of a cozy cabana.
- Sand Volleyball: Returning to the land, guest can take to the sandy volleyball courts to dry off and practice their bumping, setting, and spiking skills.
We asked some real-life moms for their best tips on water park safety (and sanity).