All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 12, 2014
Reviewed August 16, 2014
Reviewed May 17, 2013
What You'll Get
They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an American dinner for two (up to a $79 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each value)
- Two glasses of soda or Beach House wine (up to an $8 value each)<p>
$69 an American dinner for four (up to a $150 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24 value each value)
- One bottle of Beach House wine (a $24 value) The menu’s coconut curry–steamed mussel appetizer precedes entrees such as a half-roasted chicken with boursin mashed potatoes, a burger with cheddar-filled jalapeño poppers and pepper jack cheese, and a grilled skirt steak with crispy onion straws.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Dinner for 4 requires table of 4 or more. Not valid for wings platter appetizer. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Beach House
Surfing photographs speckle the exposed brick walls of The Beach House's lively dining room, where guests clink glasses of frosty brews over plates of juicy Angus beef specialty burgers, pressed paninis, and sizzling seafood specialties. On weekend nights, they’ll dance to live music and DJed dance tunes. During game time, guests turn their attention to their attention to the rows of massive flat screens, which broadcast the latest matches.