What You'll Get
- One VIP Admission Ticket to Sip. Shop. Eat., Including One Beverage and One Alley Dog
- Two VIP Admission Tickets to Sip. Shop. Eat., Includes Two Beverages and Two Alley Dogs
Location: 15 Orchard Street New York, NY 10002 Date and Hours: July 8–9, 2017, 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bela Noelle Collective
With the reemergence of '90s trends such as high-waisted skinny jeans and track pants, experience has proven that fashion tends to be cyclical. The curators at the Bela Noelle Collective play a role in keeping that cycle going by amassing an eclectic collection of vintage, handmade wares culled from sources nationwide. Though they work to maintain high-quality inventory with a meticulous selection process, they aren't too picky when it comes to style, which makes their online shop a treasure trove of throwback apparel, jewelry, and accessories that spans the fashion gamut for men and women.
Before exploring the group's collection, shoppers can put some of these handy tips in their back pocket.
- Remember: Vintage clothing generally runs small: Clothing from decades past were made with a smaller cut. To avoid confusion, the online shop's product descriptions have updated sizing representations to meet modern sizing standards.
- The shop has a vintage condition guide: The Bela Noelle Collective has its own condition rating system ranging from Great/Like New to Okay, which means the garment may show some evidence of wear, such as fading or tears.
- The shop attends pop-up events: At locations throughout NYC, the collective can be found at pop-up events where guests can sip handcrafted drinks, dine on gourmet street food, and browse vintage wares for a fun and unique shopping experience.