Among ways to start the morning, eating a balanced breakfast is second only to jogging with the sheep you counted the night before. Get your stomach off on the right foot with today’s Groupon to The Bench Market in Penticton. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get breakfast or lunch for two (up to a $25.70 total value), which includes:
- Two breakfast entrees or lunch sandwiches (up to a $10.95 value each)
Two 12-ounce bottomless drip coffees (a $1.90 value each)<p>
- For $19, you get breakfast or lunch for four (up to a $51.40 total value), which includes:
- Four breakfast entrees or lunch sandwiches (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four 12-ounce bottomless drip coffees (a $1.90 value each)<p>
A homegrown collaboration between sisters Dawn Lennie and Debbie Halladay, The Bench Market concocts an artisanal selection of light breakfast fare and lunchtime entrees entirely on-site from natural free-range and organic meats and cheeses. Early risers and digital alarm clocks disguised as roosters can scarf down a healthy breakfast bite, such as house-made granola with yogourt and local honey; soups, salads, hot paninis, or cold sandwiches sate afternoon appetites. Each cup of freshly brewed coffee relies on locally roasted organic flavours from Backyard Beans, and a copious selection of local sauces, dips, jams, and jellies supplement the establishment’s varied eats. As diners lip-smack through the mélange of flavours in each bite, artwork from monthly rotating local artists keeps watch over them. Additionally, The Bench Market’s upbeat staffers are always available to dispense information about its food items, including why the eggs stopped talking to the baguettes.