Loads of other great FREE entertainment going on around the main inflatable, including Silent Disco (Google it!), Field Day games and more
About This Deal
- Child Ticket for Two (0-7 Years Old)
- Child Ticket for Four (0-7 Years Old)
- Child Ticket for Two (8-15 Years Old)
- Child Ticket for Four (8-15 Years Old)
- Adult Ticket for Two (16+)
- Adult Ticket for Four (16+)
The Big Bounce will be accessible at the Dwight Merkel Sports Complex August 25-27, 2017. Sessions are every 90 minutes from 3 p.m. on Friday, and 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
About The Big Bounce America
When it comes to bounce houses, The Big Bounce America doesn't mess around. Between the walls of their colorful castle lies a 10,000-square-foot labyrinth of slides, obstacles, and a seemingly infinite amount of bounce surfaces. But straight-up bouncing isn't all the gravity-defying keep has to offer—there are also plenty of unexpected obstacles and uniquely themed activity zones, such as these:
- Sports and Games: Basketball hoops await airborne slam dunks, and a ninja-warrior course puts agility to the test.
- Flora and Fauna: An inflatable forest and towering jungle animals bring the castle to life.
- Sights and Sounds: A DJ pumps up the jams from the castle's center, and confetti periodically blasts into the air.