5K fun run/walk at beautiful Lake Bde Maka Ska (formerly Lake Calhoun) raises money to support finding cures for rare childhood disease
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives:
- After-party tickets to the Taste of Greece
- Check-in time and location:
- 4.30 p.m.-8.00 p.m on Thursday, September 5, 2019, at 1433 West Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- 5.00 p.m. prior to the race at the race start location
- Program start: 6 p.m.
- Race start time: 6:40 p.m.
- Parking - The closest pay parking lot to the 5K start/finish line is the Lake Bde Maka Ska Richfield Road Parking Lot, situated between Lake Bde Maka Ska & Lakewood Cemetery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Big Fat Greek 5K
Participants don't have to be Greek to take part in The Big Fat Greek 5K. This event is not only a celebration of Greek culture, music, and food, but also a fundraiser to support the researchers who are working hard to find cures for rare childhood diseases. With Chloe's Fight Rare Disease Foundation at the helm of this event, runners can give their all knowing their time and energy are going toward a good cause.