Grumbling stomachs notify humans that it’s time to eat, just as grumbling floorboards notify homeowners that it’s time to free the wolverines from their basement. Answer the call with today’s Groupon to The Big Ketch. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a seafood dinner for two (up to a $75.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees, salads, or sandwiches (up to a $19.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $12.50 value each)<p>
- For $59, you get a seafood dinner for four (up to a $151.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees, salads, or sandwiches (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $12.50 value each)<p>
The chefs at The Big Ketch prepare a menu of seaside specialties using fresh fish and oceanic fare imported daily. The sashimi-grade ahi tuna poke appetizer is marinated Hawaiian style, served as chilled as a Don Ho voicemail greeting, and mango-key-lime dipping sauce sidles up with hushpuppies or the crispy jerk-rubbed mahi fingers. Fresh fish entrees include fried wild Tennessee River catfish and North Atlantic salmon culled from the sea’s super-nutrient-rich waters. Like a stork’s newborn inventory, the drink menu includes heavier and lighter options, balancing 16-ounce draft beers with low-calorie signature cocktails such as the TBK peach tea, an amalgamation of 360 georgia peach vodka, unsweet tea, and a splash of citrus, tipping the scales at less than 125 calories.
Drawing inspiration from Rosemary Beach, East Hampton, and Nantucket, The Big Ketch’s dining space evokes a rustic seaside aesthetic updated with contemporary touches. Aged wood floors and tables abut exposed brick walls and partitions that, when listened to closely, whisper the sounds of the brickyard that forged them, and a heated outdoor patio allows fresh-air dining year round with live music on the weekends.
3279 Roswell Rd. NE
Atlanta , Georgia 30305