When river runners of yesteryear wanted to gamble, they simply took bets on who could noodle the largest catfish or survive the longest without vitamin C. Partake in healthier river gambling with today’s Groupon for one or two people to travel aboard The Big “M” Casino in Little River. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a cruise package for one (up to a $40 total value), which includes:
- Admission to casino cruise (a $10 value)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (up to a $15 value)
- Port tax (a $10 value)
- $5 worth of slot tokens <p>
- For $40, you get a cruise package for two (up to an $80 total value), which includes:
- Admission to casino cruise for two (a $10 value each)
- All-you-can-eat buffet for two (up to a $15 value each)
- Portage tax for two (a $20 value)
- $10 worth of slot tokens <p>
The Big “M” Casino’s 186-foot-long ship glides down a scenic river along the South Carolina coast, entertaining gamblers with Las Vegas–style games and filling rumbling bellies with bottomless platters of delectable fare. A schedule of day and evening cruises, each lasting about five hours, gives risk-takers ample opportunity to turn a pocketful of change into infinity dollars. Guests begin the evening’s wagers by investing tokens inside any of the many multi-themed slot machines. Patrons test their skills on tables of Let It Ride, craps, roulette, and three-card poker, or tempt Lady Luck on the Wheel of Fortune and Pot O’ Gold machines after rubbing pet leprechauns’ noses. To quell angry appetites, choose between two all-you-can-eat buffets, which include seafood, meat, fresh fruit, salads, dinner rolls, and more. The Big “M” Casino serves complimentary drinks and mermaid repellent while players are gaming, with a cash bar open before and after gaming, up to 30 minutes prior to docking at Little River.
4491 Waterfront Dr.
Little River, South Carolina 29566