An experienced skincare expert performs treatments that aim to enhance the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- The choice of booster includes collagen, growth factor, or oxygen booster.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
About The Blossom Spa
As its name indicates, The Blossom Spa encourages inner beauty to bloom. In some instances, aestheticians do this with customized facials, body-waxing services, and precise airbrush tans. Other times, the beauty professionals dispel tension with massage-based body-balancing sessions and soothing aromatherapy footbaths.