Choose from Five Options
- $5.50 for Kansas-City-style BBQ sauce ($8 value)
- $5.50 for Memphis-style BBQ sauce ($8 value)
- $5.50 for South-Carolina-style BBQ sauce ($8 value)
- $5.50 for Texas-Style BBQ sauce ($8 value)
- $20 for all four BBQ sauces ($32 value)
See the menu for the barbecue sauce descriptions. All sauces are gluten-free.
The Boar's Nest
Southern transplants Gabe Gagliardi and Mike Dahm love their new home in Seattle. When they first arrived, though, the two friends thought the city needed a barbecue boost. So instead of turning the Space Needle into a makeshift skewer for hunks of pork, they created The Boar's Nest—featured in the Shopper Farragut News—a Southern barbecue stop serving all the classics: hickory-smoked pulled pork, southern-style fried chicken, and fall-off-the-bone ribs. Of course, barbecue isn't barbecue without the sauce. That's why Gabe and Mike took it upon themselves to create their own line of homemade sauces, each of which carries the tune of a different barbecue region, including South Carolina, Memphis, Texas, and many more.