What You'll Get
Transform your hedonistic, chip-dipping ,conference-room night-dreams into reality. For $10, today's Groupon gets you $25 worth of handmade grub and drinks at The Board Room. Sweeten an evening out with sports, tasty bar food, and chill vibes.
After the stifled joy of watching Thanksgiving football with the in-laws, it’s time to enjoy your sports in the comfort of a classy sports bar. The Board Room elevates the worn notions of bar food and bar sports by upping the ante with a one-of-a-kind aesthetic approach that defies the mundane. Its relaxed atmosphere invites you to enjoy the football, the basketball, the surfing, the snowboarding, the soccer, the sadacathalon, and any other athletic presentation while sipping on brews from the enormous hand-crafted bar.
Unlike a scattered company meeting, The Board Room keeps its menu refreshingly honest, straightforwardly simple, and dedicatedly delicious. House favorite sweet potato fries ($7) go down fast alongside the CEO-approved deconstructed corn dogs ($8). For lighter eating, the tequila lime chicken salad packs a punch ($12), and the half-pound pepper jack cheeseburger on potato pepper bun sings pretty to the feasting appetite ($11). With artwork by famous New Orleans artist James Michalopoulis, The Board Room invites you to sit back and truly enjoy your stay.
If you’ve ever left a mandatory company meeting with anywhere near as much satisfaction as the Board Room delivers, then surely someone somewhere will be willing to eat his or her hat using a hat fork and an eight-inch hat knife. Get your sports with a clear mind and a flavor-filled stomach, just as Lawrence Taylor intended.
Note: Your Groupon is not valid for Tuesdays.
- The bar, artwork and other details created an inviting atmosphere. I ordered a hamburger and was impressed with a delicious meal. – dotnetskills, Citysearch
- The food exceeded my expectations - home-made corndogs - WOW! – dirtybilly, Citysearch
- The Boardroom is a place that any of us would definitely go back to for a game or drinks – Brian W., Yelp
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per tab. Not valid on Tuesdays. Tax & gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.