At a certain age it becomes important to take care of yourself, usually right after your set of baby muscles falls out. Be stronger than your baby self with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for four weeks of boot-camp classes for one (a $229 value)
- $69 for four weeks of boot-camp classes for two (a $458 value)
- $59 for three personal-training sessions (a $240 value)<p>
Each option includes the following:
- An initial Fast-Start fitness consultation
- A 14-day Fat Flush meal plan
- A 21-day fat-loss meal plan
- Fast-Start nutrition manual
- Before and after photos and measurements<p>
Designed to challenge students of all fitness levels, boot-camp classes gather at three locations. The schedule includes weekday evening and morning sessions, as well as weekend sessions. Each exerciser must provide his or her own towel, bottle of water, and mat.<p>
The Body Firm Fitness
Dave Fannin remembers when treadmills were found only in doctors’ offices. As someone who has watched the fitness industry evolve since his first front-desk job at a gym in 1984, it’s no surprise that his weight-loss programs incorporate a wide range of techniques. Since opening his training business seven years ago, he’s helped more than 1,000 clients achieve a healthier lifestyle with a combination of nutritional coaching, fat-burning workouts, bursts of cardio, and ample support and motivation. He shares these regimens through one-on-one sessions, small-group personal training, boot-camp classes, and by acting them out in games of charades. Regardless of a client’s fitness level or unsuccessful attempts at weight loss in the past, Dave welcomes the challenge of helping them get healthy.