All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 20, 2018
· June 13, 2018
· June 7, 2018
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||When Black Friday Comes_|
The hap-happiest time of the year is the perfect time to say bah mistletoe to aches, strains, and stress. Give yourself, someone you love, or your dog walker the gift of relaxation and restoration with today’s deal: $55 for a massage or acupuncture treatment at Boston Bodyworker, recently featured on CBS. The included initial consultation will help you decide which service is right for you.
Loosen up at two Boston locations—Copley Square or downtown—featuring nationally certified practitioners who work full time in their respective fields. Save your tips for the spa: just as you wouldn’t tip your dentist for curing a throbbing molar, don’t tip your body workers for easing your aching back. Their professional and trustworthy hands will methodically knead and heal your ailments into oblivion.
Boston Bodyworker offers a variety of clinical treatments targeting specific conditions:
- Orthopedic Massage: A system of techniques used in the treatment of soft-tissue dysfunctions, pain, and injuries.
- Sports Massage: If you’ve been pounding the pavement in preparation for a marathon or enduring rigorous training, recharge with this massage designed to enhance endurance and reduce recovery time.
- Myofascial Release: Not quite a massage, but a gentle technique to relax tight areas and equalize muscle tension throughout the body.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Balance your central nervous system through a deep-form, soft tissue manipulation to alleviate specific pains.
- Active Release Technique: Challenge your massage therapist with this difficult to perform technique that helps restore muscle motion and loosen nerves.
- Deep Tissue: Give your body a break and surrender to an hour of deliberate strokes and direct muscle grain pressure.
- Pregnancy Massage: Massage away the back pain that stems from carrying around an entire other person in your body.
- Zero Balancing: Align the physical and mental aspects of you in this wholesome approach to relaxation that eases worries and stress.
- Acupuncture: This Oriental method of balancing your body through strategically placed pins relieves symptoms ranging from anxiety to joint pain to hot flashes.
Check out the CBS feature on “Boston Bodyworkers” here. It was also featured on CityVoter, where scores of satisfied customers left comments. Yelpers give Boston locations four to five stars. > * I have gotten a message [sic] at Boston Bodyworker 4 times when I get knots in my neck. With only a half-hour message they always get the knot out and I feel like a new person. – Heather O., Yelp > * I have gone half a dozen times and have been impressed each time… Both people who I have gone to for services have been very friendly and helpful. Not only do they do a GREAT job of getting out the kinks and keeping me feeling good for weeks afterward, but they also show me stretches after each session to reinforce the idea of stretching and moving throughout the day. – Maureen H., Yelp
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New patients only. Limit 1 per customer. May buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Boston Bodyworker
The Boston Bodyworker has been treating pain and injuries in the Copley Square area for 15 years. Though the clinic's interior decor is warm and inviting, clients won’t find a robe or slippers waiting for them like at other massage centers. What they will find are exceptional clinical massages—ones that have caught the attention of CBS and the Improper Bostonian, who gave the center its Best Massage 2011 award. The massages are so effective because each of the more than a dozen therapists has passed an in-house training program and is required to stay up-to-date on current research.
Along with being members of the American Massage Therapy Association and Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, and certified with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Drew and his team also volunteer their time and skills to such events and charities as the Multiple Sclerosis Society’s marathon. The Boston Bodyworker is a proud sponsor of the One Run for Boston, a 501c3 charity that raises money for the victims of the marathon bombings. In 2013, it helped raise over $91,000.00 for the One Fund.