What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for one-day admission for two to the Boston Globe Travel Show on February 19–21 (up to $20 value)
- $24 for one-day admission for four to the Boston Globe Travel Show on February 19–21 (up to $40 value)
- $39 for two tickets to the Boston Globe Travel Show’s Craft Beer Pavilion (up to $70 value)
- $75 for four tickets to the Boston Globe Travel Show’s Craft Beer Pavilion (up to $140 value)
Craft Beer Pavilion Dates and Times
- Saturday, February 20, from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Bostonians have had 11 years to learn that when the Boston Globe Travel Show opens, they’re in for a trip around the world all while staying within eyeshot of the Boston Harbor. The cultural stage thrums with live performances, epic stories of distant travels, and practical tips for guests’ own adventures. But this year, guests are in for an extra special treat—the culinary stage will look at the foods of the world through the lenses of expert chefs. Finally, the frothy frosting on the cake is the Craft Beer Pavilion, which boasts a whole new dimension to its usual lineup of dozens of microbreweries—cheese tastings provided by Cabot Creamery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value must be used in one visit. Valid only for one day admission. Must be 21 or older for beer pavilion option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.