What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a 60-minute massage (up to a $120 value)
- $95 for a 60-minute massage and a 60-minute customized Aveda facial (up to a $240 value)<p>
- Swedish soothes bodies with long, flowing strokes
- Deep-tissue massage targets embedded aches with firm pressure
- Aromatherapy combines relaxing strokes with fragrant oils
- Hot-stone massage melts tensions with strategically placed heated stones
- Reflexology kneads specific pressure points to enact the body’s healing mechanisms<p>
Available Aveda facials, which also include a hand or foot massage:
- Results-focus facial targets skin problems ranging from acne to dryness
- Green Science skin-renewing treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enbrightment discoloration treatment diminishes dark spots and clarifies skin
- Outer Peace acne treatment unclogs pores and helps prevent future blemishes
- Tourmaline radiance botanical skin resurfacing, an alternative to deeply exfoliating microdermabrasion treatments<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. New customers to The Botanical's Park Ridge location only. 36hr cancellation notice or fee up to 50% of Groupon price may apply. Not valid 11/23/-11/25 and 12/24-1/1. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Botanical Spa & Salon at the Park Ridge Marriott
Though The Botanical Spa & Salon resides within the confines of the Park Ridge Marriot Hotel, it serves as a relaxing getaway for more than just the hotel's visiting globetrotters. Guest of every ilk can unload their stresses with the Aveda Concept salon’s soothing spa treatments, which include massages that combine body kneads with oils enriched with plant and flower essences, as well as mani-pedis and facials that remedy a variety of skin conditions. The salon’s hairstylists—who are well versed in an array of coloring and styling techniques—also wield organic, petrochemical-free Aveda products to help clients achieve their hairstyle aspirations.
The Botanical Spa & Salon’s tranquil interior sets visitors at ease with its five private treatment rooms. Those indulging in spa treatments can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, and exercise facility.