Sending a sensual message to someone is easier today than it was in the past, when such messages had to be read aloud to the recipients by their fathers or what used to pass for a doctor. You won't have to spell out your intentions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a quickie boudoir photo-shoot package (a $250 value)
- 30-minute in-studio boudoir photo shoot
- Two sets to choose from
- Two wardrobe changes
- Model walks away with 15 of their favorite high-resolution, professionally edited photographs
$199 for an original boudoir photo-shoot package, plus a mini accordion book of the photos (a $435 value)
- 30- to 60-minute in-studio boudoir photo-shoot package
- Three sets to choose from
- Three wardrobe changes
- Makeup included
- Model walks away with 20 of their favorite high-resoulution, professionally edited photographs, plus a mini-accordion book of the photos
The Boudoir Loft
The Boudoir Loft's owner and photographer Kimberly Williams captures artistically framed images within her private Rochester studio. Though she concentrates mostly on sensual boudoir shoots, Kimberly also snaps wedding photos and portraits of kids, teens, and the various developmental stages of prized hydrangea bushes. Kimberly also flexes her Photoshop skills as she edits each photo, erasing flaws and enhancing natural features to create high-quality, alluring images. Additionally, her full-service, onsite salon and event space Blowdry Divas offers airbrushing makeup services and professional haircare, and both companies join forces by combining makeovers and glamorous photo shoots for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, and girls’ nights out.