Bouncers leap on red-and-black trampolines during open jump
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for two 60-minute open jump passes ($28 value)
- $27 for four 60-minute open jump passes ($56 value)
- $39 for six 60-minute open jump passes ($84 value)
- $208 for party package for up to 12 people, valid Monday - Thursday ($272 value)
Party package, includes:
- Two large pizzas
- Three pitchers of drinks for up to 10 jumpers
- Socks are $3 per person for the first 10 jumpers. Each additional jumper after 10 is $12.50 per person
The Fine Print
About The Bounce Club
The cavernous trampoline room features three distinct areas to practice tumbling techniques or just jump around. Kids can literally bounce off the walls that surround a court made up of several trampolines and two foam pits, and gymnasts can practice flips while leaping into the club's pit of soft foam cubes. Patrons bound to their heart's content during open-jump sessions and face off in organized games of dodge ball that add a nostalgic touch to elementary school reunions.
Instructors help jumpers burn calories and increase coordination during classes, such as the boot-camp-style Fit Jump class for adults and Jump & Tumble classes for kids of all ages. Between jumps, guests catch their breath in the lounge, where they can exercise their fingers with arcade games.