All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 14, 2014
September 10, 2014
August 22, 2014
What You'll Get
Drinking beer can be a good way to bond with friends or make a keg lighter so you can ride it down a river. Sips ahoy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a Friday or Saturday brew bus tour for one with beer samples ($35 value)
- $39 for a Friday or Saturday brewery bus tour for two with beer samples ($70 value)
- $20 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for one with beer samples ($35 value)
- $39 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for two with beer samples ($70 value)
- $229 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for up to 12 people with beer samples ($420 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limited seats available and are offered on a first come first served basis. To ensure your desired date, please book in advance. Pick up locations will be determined at time of reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The BrewsLine
The BrewsLine's brewery tours leave riders filled with both beer and knowledge. Avid brewery fan Darryl Sopoci started the BrewsLine because, to him, Indiana's brewery scene is thriving. And he should know—he's visited breweries all around the country and even some in Canada. BrewsLine tours don't require that much travel. Groups stop at three-four different breweries along the route, sampling three to four beers at each and learning about the craft beer industry in the process. Tour participants can even snag growlers to store in the bus's cooler, meaning they don't have to sneak handfuls of beer into their pockets in order to take sips home.