Drinking beer can be a good way to bond with friends or make a keg lighter so you can ride it down a river. Sips ahoy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a Friday or Saturday brew bus tour for one with beer samples ($35 value)
- $39 for a Friday or Saturday brewery bus tour for two with beer samples ($70 value)
- $20 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for one with beer samples ($35 value)
- $39 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for two with beer samples ($70 value)
- $229 for a Thursday or Sunday brewery bus tour for up to 12 people with beer samples ($420 value)
The BrewsLine's brewery tours leave riders filled with both beer and knowledge. Avid brewery fan Darryl Sopoci started the BrewsLine because, to him, Indiana's brewery scene is thriving. And he should know—he's visited breweries all around the country and even some in Canada. BrewsLine tours don't require that much travel. Groups stop at three-four different breweries along the route, sampling three to four beers at each and learning about the craft beer industry in the process. Tour participants can even snag growlers to store in the bus's cooler, meaning they don't have to sneak handfuls of beer into their pockets in order to take sips home.