All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 22, 2017
· Reviewed September 3, 2017
· Reviewed June 27, 2017
What You'll Get
A bed and breakfast combines the best meal of the day with the best place to hide—beneath the covers. Take cover with this voucher.
$103 for a one-night stay for two ($210 value)
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Seasonal specialty soaps
- Free wineglasses at Seven Mountains Wine Cellars
- One free appetizer at the The Original Italian Pizza & Restaurant in Burnham
- 15% off at The Logan House gift shop This Groupon is valid for a stay in the Rose room, the Wine room, or any other room up to a $90 value. Guests who visit The Briar Rose throughout the winter holiday season will encounter all manner of festive flair, from snowman origami creations on the beds to holiday-themed breakfasts, cookies, and complimentary beverages, snack baskets, and scented soaps.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast
The Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast took its name from an iconic fairy-tale princess famously known by her other alias, Sleeping Beauty. It’s a fitting name, as the cozy bed and breakfast stands far-removed from the hustle and bustle of major cities, nestled in the idyllic mountains of central Pennsylvania.
Though the home has been around since 1887, it wasn’t until 2006 that it became a bed and breakfast under the direction of new owners Jim and Lisa Everetts. Over the course of four grueling years, they transformed the old-fashioned rooms into homey retreats with Dish TV and plush robes and added a sprawling backyard garden with a hot tub and outdoor seating. The romantic suite, known as the Gazebo room, emanates the charm of a festive town park, boasting a jacuzzi surrounded by a pavilion-like frame, a queen-size sleigh bed, and an old-timey Dixieland band that plays on demand. Throughout the year, the Briar Rose's team of décor-elves skip through the rooms, adding festive flair for each holiday and adding to the already-charming ambience. During each stay, guests enjoy hearty breakfasts and can use a refrigerator and microwave in the shared game room.