All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 25, 2017
· Reviewed January 24, 2017
· Reviewed November 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $7 for lunch for two, including two slices of pizza and two drinks ($12 value)
- $19 for a meal for two, including one appetizer, two drinks, and one medium pizza ($33.90 value)
- $17 for $30 worth of pizza for two or more
- $29 for $50 worth of pizza for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Brick Fire Baked Pizza
Using only fresh ingredients, instead of produce that claims it's from the future, The Brick Fire Baked Pizza bakes traditional (margherita), gourmand (seafood fra diavolo), and creative (Nacho Supreme) pies in a brick oven, leading to crisp, thin crust. The BYOB eatery also serves pasta, salads, and appetizers to pair with meals as well as desserts such as tiramisu, cheesecake, or Nutella cream cannolis. Adding to the variety, guests can dine on the spacious patio or stay inside to watch football games on the TVs.