All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$79 for a Four-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two with Wine ($160 Value)
- Choice of one appetizer to share: peel-and-eat Gulf shrimp, calamari fritta with a sweet and spicy sauce, or bruschetta with tomato and basil
- Choice of one soup or salad each: tossed salad, caesar salad, or french onion soup
- Choice of one entree each: 16-oz. prime rib, tournedos oscar, alaskan king salmon with lobster and crab stuffing, or chicken chardonnay
- Choice of dessert: crème brûlée or bread pudding
- A preselected bottle of red or white wine
Vault has limited seating; subject to availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon is for two people, may not be shared by more. Valid on prix fixe menu only- No substitutions. Not valid on New Years Eve or Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Broker Restaurant
As guests walk through The Broker Restaurant, they'll catch a glimpse of the gleaming metal of a massive, circular vault door, swung open in an inviting fashion. But this isn't some prop or gimmick—it’s a relic from the building’s original tenant, the Denver National Bank. The iconic restaurant resides within the original bank vault, which was built in 1903 and designed to securely safeguard deposited items such as jewelry, sensitive documents, or family keepsakes.
Today, diners sit in the very booths formerly used by bank customers to count gold or the years until the bank might finally turn into a restaurant. Surrounded by dark cherry wood, they feast on dry-aged, prime cuts of beef, fresh Alaskan seafood, and tender Colorado lamb. Servers commence each meal with a complimentary 1.5-pound bowl of steamed Gulf shrimp, which remains a trademark of the historic restaurant.