Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today's Groupon to The Brothers Three in Appleton. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a combo meal (up to a $19.94 total value) that includes:
- One large signature pizza or large build-your-own pizza with up to five toppings (up to a $17.19 value)
- One garlic bread with cheese (a $2.75 value)
- For $15, you get a two-pizza combo (up to a $30.48 total value) that includes:
- One large two-topping pizza (a $13.29 value)
- One large signature pizza (up to a $17.19 value)
The Brothers Three fills tables and pizza, slathering the menu's specialty and build-your-own pies with real Wisconsin cheese and heaps of toppings. Prepare mouths for battle with cheese-covered garlic bread, which hones the appetite with mozzarella-covered garlic dough toasted to buttered perfection. Signature pizzas carry a preselected smattering of toppings, such as the reuben, with corned beef, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese. Fresh mushrooms and onions skim along the garlic chicken delight's sea of ranch dressing, and crushed taco chips attempt to puncture piñatas of tomato and taco meat on the taco pizza. Alternatively, build-your-own pizzas allow patrons to express gastronomic creativity by covering 14-inch rounds with canadian bacon-pepperoni pie fusions or exploring color combinations with toppings such as mushrooms, broccoli, and sliced magenta.
Although The Brothers Three sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.