Permanent make up is applied to your specific liking to help improve your outer appearance
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- Lip blush treatment enhances the natural shape of the lips, giving them that boost of vitality and colour. It provides a flush of colour as well as defines the lip contours.
- A natural looking semi-permanent lip pigment is applied to give more definition, correct uneven or faded lips, which result in a fuller appearance. Similar to permanent eyeliner, permanent lip liner saves time, money, and the hassle of having to apply lipstick over and over again.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Not valid for correctional work. Additional fees for clients with previous work. Text or email consultation required. Offer includes 4-6 week touch up. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Brow Boutique
The Brow Boutique's staff have many ways of highlighting their clients' natural beauty. Their signature service is facial threading, in which a stylist loops a long, cotton thread around unwanted hairs on the brows, upper lips, and hairlines. This technique offers more precision than waxing, allowing to create a perfect brow arch. The stylists round out their service menu with nourishing facials, which help improve the clarity of the skin. The beauty experts at The Brow Boutique also strive to eliminate lengthy daily makeup applications with permanent-makeup services. After a complimentary consultation, permanent-makeup artists precisely apply permanent eyeliner, lip color, or eyebrows.