Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for $40 worth of barbecue and comfort food
$35 for dinner for two (up to a $70.95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Two beers (a $5.50 value each)<p>
$65 for dinner for four (up to a $141.90 total value)<p>
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Four beers (a $5.50 value each)<p>
The new menu, engineered by the The Bull n’ Barrel’s executive chef, includes appetizers ranging from nachos to fried pickles to buffalo-chicken wontons. Entree options include burgers such as the pretzel bacon cheeseburger, the barbecue pulled-pork plate, and steak and shrimp. Dessert could include a waffle topped with ice cream.<p>
The Bull n’ Barrel
The Bull n’ Barrel preserves rustic country pleasures in a restaurant reminiscent of an old-fashioned saloon. Servers shuttle plates of smokehouse cuisine around an indoor dining room adorned with antlers, red brick, and two central bars that pour ice-cold brews into mason jars. Southern flair also permeates the menu, which offers classic dishes alongside straightforward burgers, and sandwiches. A large indoor dance floor hosts live music and events, and the eatery’s namesake feature—a mechanical bull—bucks any rider who neglects to first feed it a cube of sugar.