All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 11, 2017
· Reviewed September 11, 2017
· Reviewed August 27, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a half-day fishing trip (up to $40 value) with bait and bag ($5 value) for one from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to $45 total value)
- $37.50 for a full-day fishing trip (up to $64 value) with bait and bag ($5 value) for one from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (up to $69 total value)
- $49 for a half-day fishing trip (up to $40 value/person) with bait and bag ($5 value/person) for two from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to $90 total value)
- $68.50 for a full-day fishing trip (up to $64 value/person) with bait and bag ($5 value/person) for two from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (up to $138 total value)
Passengers depart on Captain Jeff’s vessel, Midnight, promptly at the appointed time. Onboard, friendly mates equip guests with fishing rods, reels, tackle, and bait. Thus armed, Midnight and its passengers trundle out to deep waters to hook seasonally biting fish or rescue mermaid songstresses who dream of flopping around on Broadway stages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 48-hour advance reservation required and subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Entire value must be used in 1 visit. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Bait and bucket provided, rod and tackle available for rent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bullet Fleet
Captain Jeff and his mates pilot two vessels through the waters that lap New York’s varied shorelines, hunting fish the old-fashioned way—with rod and reel—on daily scheduled trips as well as private chartered voyages. This pair of ships forms the entirety of The Bullet Fleet, which provides deep-water excursions for salty dogs and newcomers alike. Onboard, passengers receive all the necessary gear and a modicum of instruction, as the crew takes a sink-or-swim approach to learning to fish, much like Sir Isaac Newton’s attempts to teach an apple to fly.