There are many proven ways to catch fish in the deep sea, such as using traditional lines, dragging nets, or hiring muscle to intimidate them to the surface. Arm yourself with the basics with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $22 for a half-day fishing trip for one from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (a $44 value)
- $34 for a full-day fishing trip for one from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (a $68 value)
- $39 for a half-day fishing trip for two from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (an $88 value)
- $63 for a full-day fishing trip for two from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (a $136 value)
- $75 for a half-day fishing trip for four from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (a $176 value)
- $119 for a full-day fishing trip for four Weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (a $272 value)<p>
Passengers depart on Captain Jeff’s vessel, Midnight, promptly at the appointed time. Midnight and her passengers trundle out to deep waters to hook seasonally biting fish or rescue mermaid songstresses who dream of flopping around on Broadway stages.
The Bullet Fleet
Captain Jeff and his mates pilot two vessels through the waters that lap New York’s varied shorelines, hunting fish the old-fashioned way—with rod and reel—on daily scheduled trips as well as private chartered voyages. This pair of ships forms the entirety of The Bullet Fleet, which provides deep-water excursions for salty dogs and newcomers alike. Onboard, passengers receive all the necessary gear and a modicum of instruction, as the crew takes a sink-or-swim approach to learning to fish, much like Sir Isaac Newton’s attempts to teach an apple to fly.
79% of 181 customers recommend
“Great crew. Good fishing. Will definitely go again”
“So much fun! First time def not the last!”
“Great crew very helpful, and will definitely go again before the summer is over!”