All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The hamburger patty is beef in its second most transportable form; the first is a scooter made of raw steaks. Sample the fruits of handheld meat with today's Groupon to The Burger Guru in Brooklyn. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get an organic burger meal for one person (up to a $23.15 total value).
- For $17, you get an organic burger meal for two people (up to a $46.30 total value).
- For $32, you get an organic burger meal for four people (up to a $92.60 total value).
Each burger meal includes the following:
- One organic hamburger per person (up to a $15.95 value)
- One side 13order of fries per person (a $2.95 value)
- One 16-ounce milkshake or other non-alcoholic beverage per person (up to a $4.25 value)
The Burger Guru's patty-sculpting chefs honor their grandfather's legacy with a promise to pack their menu with exclusively USDA-certified organic meats and veggies. Burger varieties include bison, antelope, lamb, grilled chicken and an organic portobello cap that substitutes meat with vegetables in a more effective manner than broccoli steaks. Diners can decorate patty canvasses in assorted toppings such as smoked bacon, fried eggs, or spreadable tirokafteri and supplement appetite cessation with tall piles of french fries. In addition to assorted coffees, sodas, and teas, creamy milkshakes quench thirst acquired from ravenous burger consumption with blends of vanilla bean, chocolate chip, or strawberry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.