All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Don't Keep Baking That Potato
Carve and consume quality cuts of meat with today’s beef-Groupon. For $20, you’ll get $50 worth of bites and beverages at The Butcher Shop Steakhouse, a renowned West End palace of protein.
A luxurious dining room (exposed brick, dramatic draping, clothed tables) bathed in gentle lighting puts diners in an amorous mood for meat. Make love to an order of onion rings ($6) while you peruse the selection of charcoal grilled entrees. The Butcher House has fresh cuts, from a modest filet mignon ($22) to a mighty aged angus strip ($32), to tempt all tastes. All steaks are sided with salad, a twice-baked potato, and piping hot bread. If you're not big on beef, you’ll also find a small selection of poultry, pastas, and wild salmon with sautéed shrimp and crab ($26). Pair dishes with a well-curated list of world class wines poured by a well-curated, friendly staff.
Unlike Hot Pockets and cereal, steak is a temperamental dish to prepare, requiring serious skill of the grill to get it right. This Groupon invites you to enjoy a meal often reserved for special occasions and holidays. The Butcher Shop is open Sunday through Thursday for dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- My friends and family LOVE this place the food is amazing, I work for a large Hotel brand so I explore with food, in order to recommend to our guests and this place is one of the top three Steak houses in Dallas (based on my opinion only) – Stephanieannmorgan77, Citysearch
- The Butcher Shop makes its mark with succulent prime steaks and various choice cuts, along with very friendly service and reasonable prices. – Dallas Observer
- What can I say about the Butcher Shop? Im speechless... I can not find the perfect word that can describe such a GREAT place...they have great waitstaff (very polite and attentive) – Prettylaura, Citysearch
Don’t Keep Baking That Potato
The steaks at The Butcher Shop come with a twice-baked potato, which, as scientists often confirm, is the optimal number of bakings to ensure maximum potato deliciousness. But what happens when you go further and continue to bake a potato:
- Once-Baked Potato: Not even worth mentioning
- Twice-Baked: Crispy outside, soft on the inside, looks and tastes amazing
- Thrice-Baked: Poisonous
- Quad-Baked: Doubles as a legally binding firearms permit in most states
- Five-Times Baked: Splitting it open reveals a new, unbaked potato in the middle
- Six-Times Baked: Gives the potato the power of speech, but not of reason
- Seven-Times Baked: How baseballs are made
- Eight-Times Baked: The potato can grant only the wishes that genies can’t, or won’t
- Nine-Times Baked: Clinically proven form of birth control
- Ten-Times Baked: The potato disappears in a flash of peaceful blue light, taking your bank information with it
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or for happy hour prices. Dine-in only. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.