A golf course is a scenic sanctuary where young blades of grass receive constant grooming and grizzled grains of sand can retire far away from merciless ocean waves. Explore a relaxing landscape with today’s Groupon for golf at The Caddy Shak Restaurant & Driving Range in Lexington. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a golf outing for two (a $67.73 total value, including tax) that includes the following:
- Round of golf for two with cart (a $28 value)
- Two medium buckets of driving-range balls (a $5 value each)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two soups (a $3.95 value each)
- Two orders of coleslaw or chips (a $1 value each)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
- For $55, you get a golf outing for four (a $135.46 total value, including tax) that includes the following:
- Round of golf for four with cart (a $56 value)
- Four medium buckets of driving-range balls (a $5 value each)
- Four sandwiches (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four soups (a $3.95 value each)
- Four orders of coleslaw or chips (a $1 value each)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
- For $65, you get two one-hour, on-course lessons with PGA Teaching Professional Jim Williams (up to a $130 value).<p>
The Caddy Shak Restaurant and Driving Range’s 12-hole, par 3 course stretches across 1,788 yards of immaculate greenery hemmed by tranquil ponds. Synthetic hitting stations line the course’s expansive driving range, allowing players to prepare without mistakenly tearing a divot that ruptures the fabric of space-time. The 12 holes range from 80 yards to 180 yards in length, each featuring elevated, well-protected greens that beckon to golfers still in search of the elusive hole in one. Loop the emerald links with one or three friends, or opt for two playing lessons with PGA Teaching Professional Jim Williams, who helps players make adjustments in real time while providing counsel during course-management quandaries, such as whether to swing for the pin, aim for the middle of the green, or bribe a woodland creature to place your ball in the hole. Water comes into play on 8 of 12 holes, placing a high premium on confident swings and apt club selection.
After the round, club-toting compatriots can recess and replenish at the restaurant with a drink, soup, sandwich, and side of coleslaw or chips from their menu of hearty American fare. Clients can enjoy a crisp soft drink and philly cheesesteak or chicken-salad sandwich from the breezy porch overlooking the driving range or from the dining room, where six TVs keep guests up to date on the latest in sporting news and free WiFi infiltrates clients’ consciences.
The Caddy Shak Restaurant & Driving Range
From the wedge to the driver, every club gets to spend time out of the bag and under the sun at The Caddy Shak Restaurant & Driving Range. The lighted driving range offers both artificial and Bermuda grass hitting stations, where golfers aim into an expansive target field with plenty of space for towering shots. The range even rewards players who hit consecutive balls into target buckets with cash prizes, which golfers can use to finally purchase that diamond-encrusted ball marker they’ve had their eyes on. The practice facility also encompasses a putting green, sand trap, and chipping areas. PGA instructor Jim Williams oversees the facility’s action, dispensing advice in lessons for players of all ability levels.
But Caddy Shak is not merely a practice venue. Staffers also maintain a 12-hole, par-three course, which packs all the pressure and fun of a live round into a compact 1,788-yard layout. The course tests golfers’ touch with the short stick on holes as short as 80 yards, while forcing some to reach for a 3-wood or oversized crow bar to reach greens 190 yards in the distance.
381 Pilgrim Church Rd.
Lexington, South Carolina 29072