Painting takes a steady hand, an eye for color, and a mouth that won't eat paint, because paint tastes horrible. Have a safe, fun, safe time with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a Canvas, Brushstrokes, and Laughter adult painting class for one ($50 value)
- $45 for a Canvas, Brushstrokes, and Laughter adult painting class for two ($90 value)
- $85 for a Canvas, Brushstrokes, and Laughter adult painting class for four ($180 value)
- $95 for a 90-minute birthday party ($250 value)
- 45 minutes of playtime in the mini village
- 45 minutes in the lounge for eating and opening presents
- One round single layer 8-inch cake
The CAKE Village
The CAKE Village aims to immerse children of all ethnic backgrounds in the diverse arts, cultures, and languages of Africa. Kids can both make believe and make something creative at the center—there's a play kitchen where they can whip up pretend meals, brush glazes of their choice onto pottery, or make masks and learn the basics of the Yoruba language. Whatever the kids choose, this center—an acronym for Culture for Africa for Kids Everywhere—has a team of multicultural educators to nurture them along the way.
In the 3,000 square-foot-plus space, includess a Mini Village that has a stage decorated as an African palace, where kids can try out traditional musical instruments and theatrical performance, or just practice crowd-surfing. Elsewhere, there's a wardrobe of dress-up clothes, a pretend grocery store and fruit stand, and a series of thatched huts.