The party has to test their smarts and teamwork against the villain who has captured them, and hurry to escape before the time runs out
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
Escape room: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: The Cellar and Scarlett’s Room
- Age restrictions: 12 and older
- Average length of the game: 60 minutes
- Prohibited items: no mobile phones or cameras will be allowed inside the experience. Safe storage for these items will be provided.
About The Captured
Simon Craft was a colonel in the Confederate Army. Following the war, his family became very wealthy by selling timber to the US government. One particularly bad winter, though, Simon and his family fell on tough times and ran out of food. So the Crafts did what any loving family would do: they began eating each other. Those regrettable events sparked a genetic taste for human flesh that's been passed down to the current generation. And, unfortunately for you, being invited to the Crafts' for dinner is less an enjoyable party than frantic attempt to escaped from their locked cellar before being eaten.
"The Cellar" is one of several interactive live-escape games available at The Captured. Though the backstory behind each scenario is different, the mission remains the same: you must work with your teammates to find clues, solve puzzles, and escape before the 60-minute time limit ticks down to zero.