Though it is illegal for pranksters to shout about non-existent fires in a theater, shrieking after an encounter with an underseat gum wad is permissible. Shout about what's on stage instead with today's deal: for $9, you get one ticket to see The Odd Couple at The Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center in Covington (a $19 value). Choose from the following dates to attend:
- Friday, January 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 30 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, February 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 6 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, February 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 13 at 3 p.m.
At The Carnegie, an expansive arts center that includes a gallery, an educational center, and a theater, guests can experience The Odd Couple, Neil Simon's Tony Award-winning Broadway classic. The story follows gruff sportswriter Oscar Madison and the obsessively anti-clutter Felix Ungar, who are forced to live in the same apartment after they're been divorced by their wives. Disinfected cards, dysfunctionality, and bungled double dates ensue. Each ticket features unobstructed lines of sight inside the historic Otto M. Budig Theatre. Seats and dates are granted on a first-come, first-served basis; click here to view a seating chart and call ahead before the theater fills up with the personification of your procrastination.
1028 Scott Blvd.
Covington, Kentucky 41011Get Directions