All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: one round-trip ticket for one adult
- Each leg of the trip can be split between different days
- Advance online reservation required. Any Day option must be reserved one month in advance.
- Check available dates here
- Departure times:
- Departs once a day from Newport Beach at 9 a.m. and arrives in Avalon at 10:15 a.m. Passengers must check in by 8 a.m.
- Departs once a day from Avalon at 4:30 p.m. and arrives in Newport Beach at 5:45 p.m. Passengers must check in by 4 p.m.
- Blackout dates: not valid for travel on May 25–28, July 2–6, or August 31–September 3
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Service charge will be a minimum of $2. IMPORTANT INFO: $6 TAX NOT INCLUDED. ADVANCED ONLINE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Travel must be completed by expiration date on voucher. Advanced reservations required one month or more prior for anytime option. Must check in by 8am. Valid for same day or multiple overnight travel. Expired value may only apply to adult trips to Catalina Island. Valid only for 2018 season. Travel is from Newport Beach only, once/day, 7 days/week. Not valid on May 25-28, July 2-6 or August 31-Sept 3. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach
Catalina Island may reside a mere 75 minutes from Newport Beach, but that's no reason why visitors shouldn't travel there in style. The Catalina Flyer allows them to do just that, accommodating as many as 600 passengers who spend their speedy journey relaxing on the sun decks, enjoying a drink in one of two full-service cocktail lounges, or gazing out the viewing windows and watching for migrating schools of sushi rice.
After disembarking in Avalon, visitors are encouraged to take advantage of Catalina Island's many shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities, which include everything from golf, ziplines, undersea tours, and even buffalo watching. Hotel accommodations facilitate overnight stays, ensuring that weekenders have ample time to enjoy the island before taking the afternoon voyage back to the mainland.