Diamond microdermabrasion sloughs away dead skin, which minimizes fine lines and evens out skin tone
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: Diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Caudle Center
The medical doctor and nurse practitioner at The Caudle Center are no strangers to the marvels of modern medicine. They bring a wide range of cutting-edge techniques—both surgical and noninvasive—to their aesthetic practice to help clients achieve the results they may otherwise be struggling to attain.
- Facials: A slew of medical-grade facials is on tap to treat all manners of specific skincare needs, including LED light therapy and Botox injectables.
- Stem Cell Therapy: This far-reach technology has a variety of applications, from remitting acne and burn scars, to assuaging the effects of alopecia, to even treating MS.
- Liposuction: Tumescent liposuction is the technique used by Dr. Caudle, which reduces fluid loss and the chance for complication while providing highly customizable contouring results.