Doctor determines eligibility during initial consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Xeomin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Treatment area: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Caudle Center
The medical doctor and nurse practitioner at The Caudle Center are no strangers to the marvels of modern medicine. They bring a wide range of cutting-edge techniques—both surgical and noninvasive—to their aesthetic practice to help clients achieve the results they may otherwise be struggling to attain.
- Facials: A slew of medical-grade facials is on tap to treat all manners of specific skincare needs, including LED light therapy and Botox injectables.
- Stem Cell Therapy: This far-reach technology has a variety of applications, from remitting acne and burn scars, to assuaging the effects of alopecia, to even treating MS.
- Liposuction: Tumescent liposuction is the technique used by Dr. Caudle, which reduces fluid loss and the chance for complication while providing highly customizable contouring results.