Choose from Five Options
- $11 for one ticket to CDF Gluten-Free Expo ($20 value)
- $19 for two tickets to CDF Gluten-Free Expo ($40 value)
- $37 for four tickets to CDF Gluten-Free Expo ($80 value)
- $27 for one ticket to CDF Gluten-Free Expo and Educational Conference ($45 value)
- $49 for two tickets to CDF Gluten-Free Expo and Educational Conference ($90 value)
On Saturday, May 2, and Sunday, May 3, the 2015 National Conference and Gluten-Free Expo will convene to raise awareness for celiac disease. Beyond meeting with onsite nutritionists and networking with thousands of other gluten-free adherents, attendees get first tastes of brand-new gluten-free foods before they’re sold in stores. The Educational Conference on May 2 includes a roster of speakers who will discuss gluten-free living, after which attendees can return to the expo to sample more gluten-free products.
Celiac Disease Foundation
Since it was founded in 1990, the nonprofit Celiac Disease Foundation has pioneered celiac disease education, awareness, and advocacy. Its network of national chapters have responded to the growing health care challenge of diagnosing celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders. The CDF Medical Advisory Board brings scientific knowledge to the cause and imparts critical care information to individuals, medical professionals, and industry partners who confront celiac disease and gluten-related disorders on a daily basis. Through its annual CDF National Conference and Gluten-Free Expo, the organization opens the public's eyes to new ways of looking and living with foods that do not contain wheat, barley, rye, or triticale.