All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 8, 2012
Reviewed December 26, 2011
Reviewed December 25, 2011
What You'll Get
Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their poorly concealed sake taps, five-leaf clovers, and bartenders who cast no reflection in mirrors. Experience the real deal with today’s Groupon to The Celtic Lounge. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a pub-fare meal for two (up to a $60.97 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (a $19.99 value each)
- Two Guinness pints (a $4.50 value each)
- For $49, you get a pub-fare meal for four (up to a $121.94 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- One pitcher of Guinness (an $18 value)<p>
The Celtic Lounge’s kitchen wunderkinds channel Irish culinary traditions to conjure a menu of authentic pub grub. Twosomes and quartets can oil rusty jaw hinges with an appetizer of fried pickle chips, which armor crisp dill pickle slices in a batter to protect their tender innards during particularly nasty food fights. Ingredient gurus coat the “Ye Olde Style” fish ‘n’ chips in a light beer batter, and they top beef tenderloin, potatoes, carrots, vidalia onions, sweet peas, and robust beef demi-glace with a flaky puff-pastry pie shell to forge the house-specialty Guinness pot pie. Frothy-headed pints of Guinness, or another equal-value brew of choice, stand in the restaurant’s wings, primed to soothe parched palates or extinguish friction fires caused by overly explosive Irish jigging.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid on special event days. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Additional fee for appetizers over $11.99 and entrees over $19.99. Guinness may be substituted for beverage of equal value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.