- $79 for one customized chemical peel ($200 value)
The Center for Laser & Aesthetic Medicine
At The Center for Laser & Aesthetic Medicine, medical professionals wield high-tech lasers and perform state-of-the-art procedures to help clients achieve their aesthetic goals, whether that be ridding skin of acne with a clinical skincare regimen or reducing the appearance of fine lines with Botox injections. Take a look at some of the popular beauty-enhancing treatments this med spa offers:
- Vaginal rejuvenation: The Center for Laser & Aesthetic Medicine is the first business in Pennsylvania to offer the Femilift™ vaginal rejuvenation procedure, which is a minimally invasive, yet surgery- and downtime-free treatment. A doctor uses a specialized laser that works to reduce vaginal dryness, improve mild incontinence, and increase vaginal tightness.
- Laser hair reduction: Using a system that is safe for all skin types and tones, a doctor targets follicles using a high-intensity laser beam, permanently reducing—and potentially eliminating—unwanted body hair after a series of sessions.
- CO2 fractional laser skin resurfacing: Specialized CO2 Lasers imbue the skin with 70 watts of energy to quickly reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and stretch marks with minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Pigment balancing peel: A specialized facial peel designed to accelerate cell renewal in order to lessen the effects of hyper-pigmentation and other pigment-related issues.