Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for four meditation classes for one ($120 value)
- $110 for four meditation classes for two ($240 value)
The classes take place on the following Wednesdays:
- April 1
- April 8
- April 15
- April 22
- April 29
- May 6
- May 13
- May 20
Classes are 7:15pm-8:45pm
Class subject: Microchakras & Mantras for Meditation
Experiential classes combine Microchakra Psychology theory and the yoga of sound (Naada). Sounds and mantras offer specific frequencies to alter vibrations in the microchakras and through this change the neurochemical pathways of the brain. This results in feelings of peace and clarity
This series of lectures and meditations discusses the following:
- How each chakra mind has its own ego and how to improve the functioning of each chakra mind.
- How some chakra minds are basically selfish (First Desire Principle), others are caring and creative (Second Desire Principle), and some are dedicated to spiritual development (Third Desire Principle).
- Nonmaterial fields of thought and feeling and how they interact with the physical body.