Botox is administered via tiny injections that temporarily improve the appearance of frown lines by decreasing unwanted muscle movements
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Deonne
- Dr. Deonne Brown Benedict is a nurse practitioner who enjoys providing family care and aesthetics. She obtained her masters in 1996 and her doctorate in 2005. She has been the owner of Charis Family Clinic for over 10 years. Deonne received the AANP state award of excellence for 2010 and Seattle Met’s Top Nurses designation in 2013. She served as an assistant professor at Seattle University for three years. Deonne has been published in mental health texts, a DNP text, the Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the Journal of Nursing Education, The Nurse Practitioner, Clinician Reviews, and has written about practice management for the NP-publication, Practice Management.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Click here to read about the risks of Botox.
- Valid on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
During the consultation, Dr. Deonne Brown Benedict, nurse practitioner, will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include up to 20 units of Botox. If she determines treatment isn’t appropriate, your purchase may be refunded.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Appointment required. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Charis Clinic
Charis Clinic offers you the personalized care that is hard to find in large practices. We care about you, and bring over 20 years of experience in not only uncovering what is causing your symptoms, but also giving you the tools for your best health. We incorporate lifestyle factors, genetics, and a variety of treatment options to help you achieve your best health. We offer aesthetics such as Botox and Skin Pen microneedling.