Although honeybees instinctually communicate through dance, humans who attempt to do so without proper training risk insulting the queen or eating the wrong flowers. Hone buzz-worthy abilities with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $97 for a one-week kids’ dance camp in the mornings (a $195 value)
- $97 for a one-week kids’ dance camp in the afternoons (a $195 value)
- $185 for a two-week kids’ dance camp in the mornings (a $370 value)
- $185 for a two-week kids’ dance camp in the afternoons (a $370 value)
- $262 for a three-week kids’ dance camp in the mornings (a $525 value)
- $262 for a three-week kids’ dance camp in the afternoons (a $525 value)
The three-week dance camp runs from Monday, July 8, to Friday, July 26. Customers who purchase the one- or two-week option can choose which weeks their children attend. Morning sessions run 9 a.m.–noon and afternoon sessions run 2 p.m.–5 p.m.
From Monday to Friday, kids aged 7–12 meet daily at a camp for dancers of all abilities. Instructors teach children dance styles such as ballet and musical-theater jazz, limber them up with yoga sessions, and broaden their minds with language- and creative-arts activities. Campers also receive a light healthy snack. Every Friday, they perform an informal dance presentation.
The Chicago Ballet Center
Students of all ages and skill levels can experience the magic of dance at The Chicago Ballet Center. Specializing in Cuban ballet techniques, the staff begins with classes for children as young as 2 years old, beginning with spatial awareness and eventually graduating to concepts such as technique and ballet vocabulary in subsequent classes. They also hold classes for adults in beginning and intermediate ballet and pointe.