- See Rookie of the Year Derrick Rose
- Affordable ticket price in newly renovated section
- Great for friends and families
About This Deal
Jump to: Reviews
Click here to purchase tickets, and choose price and game.
Watch the Bulls dribble, dunk, alley-oop, and shimmy-shammy. Today's side deal gets you half off 300-Level tickets—$30 for rows 1–7 (normally $60) and $20 for rows 8–17 (normally $40)—to watch the Bulls take on either the perennial powerhouse San Antonio Spurs with Tim Duncan on Thursday, October 29, at 7 p.m., or the Denver Nuggets with Carmelo Anthony on Tuesday, November 10, at 7 p.m. It's the perfect outing for sports fanatics, families, or people who only own black and red clothing.
All tickets are located in the recently re-designed 300 level, new for the 2009–10 season at the United Center. Fans can look forward to new snacking stations, 144 flat-screen televisions, two new bars, and a renovated concourse.
The 2009–10 Bulls squad should be exciting, with legitimate aspirations for the Playoffs and developing young stars like last season's Rookie of the Year Derrick Rose and superfit forward Tyrus Thomas. Catch the team now before Rose and company go on to win 17 consecutive championships, which will force the league to ban the Bulls in the interest of keeping things competitive.
- the United Center is the House that Michael Built. You know...that guy Jordan? he was a pretty good basketball player for the Bulls? well, it's worth a trip to the United center for no other reason then to at least check out the statue of Mr. Jordan in front of the arena. – utah, Citysearch
- D-Rose leads the next generation of the Bulls dominance and with one big acquisition we may get back there sooner than anyone thinks. – Danny W., Yelp
- Even now going to games is (almost) just as fun as there is just something about the United Center that screams excitement. – Alichia S., Yelp