Chiropractors develop treatment plan for patients considering dietary and lifestyle counseling, as well as adjustments and rehabilitation
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractors.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- During spinal decompression sessions, the chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Each visit includes 10 minutes on full spine roller-massage table, one region electric muscle stimulation with heat and chiropractic adjustment.
- Clients also get a take home a muscle stimulation unit to keep.
The Fine Print
About The Chicago FIX
The Chicago FIX brings both traditional and alternative healing under one roof. But whether a treatment plan involves chiropractic services, physical therapy, rehabilitation, or massage therapy, the center’s staff of physicians and medical professionals follows through with the aid of modern technology, from x-rays for diagnosis to custom-made running orthotics. And to prevent mental strain, the center provides online scheduling.