· Redeemed November 25, 2017
Redeemed October 3, 2014
Redeemed September 23, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for a 9-hole round of golf with club rental and pull cart for one person ($17 value)
- $13 for a 9-hole round of golf with club rental and one golf cart for one adult and one child ($29 value)
- $17 for a 9-hole round of golf with club rental and one golf cart for two adults ($35 value)
- $30 for a 9-hole round of golf with club rental and one golf cart for four adults ($65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Children's Course
The game of golf is ripe with opportunities for children to build character, learn new skills, make new friends, and adopt healthy lifestyles. As the local chapter of a national nonprofit organization, First Tee of Greater Portland seeks to expose the community's youth to this fun pastime and plant the seeds of a lifelong passion. Unfortunately, a number of hurdles lie between the game and those kids who stand to benefit the most, ranging from equipment cost to course proximity to the inner city. The First Tee of greater Portland helps disadvantaged youth overcome these issues with programs dedicated specifically to their unique situations, including free rounds and lessons, educational programs, and mentorships with responsible adults who aren't just desperate for caddying gigs.
The Portland chapter of The First Tee operates at 6 locations around the city, but only one is dedicated solely to the development of junior golfers. The Children's Course is a 9-hole layout with different pars for different age groups: it's a par 3 course for anyone 13 and over, a par 5 course for ages 9-12, and a par 7 course for those 8 and under.